prime.brilliant.com.bd prioritizes the safety and security of customers through various warranty facilities such as Brand Warranty, International Warranty, Service Warranty and Parts Warranty.
All these warranty facilities give you limited warranty rights from prime.brilliant.com.bd, or the manufacturer company, or the brand, for the duration specified on the product description page. The Limited Warranty Time Period starts on the date of purchase from Brilliant Prime.com. The limited warranty applies to the physical product, and only for physical products, purchased from online shop prime.brilliant.com.bd.
- Official Warranty
- Brand Warranty
- Service Warranty
- Parts Warranty
What Does Official Warranty Cover?
In case of “Official Warranty” - Brand Warranty & International Warranty, customers are requested to communicate with the brand or the authorized Customer Service Point to avail after sales service. You can also directly communicate with Brilliant Prime shop customer support. We will contact the Brand on behalf of you to collect the product for availing your service warranty. Once your product has been serviced successfully, from the specific brand authorized service providers, Concerned Brand will deliver back the product to you at FREE of cost.
What Does Service Warranty Cover?
The “Service Warranty” covers any material defects under normal usage during the warranty period. The following terms and conditions apply under the said warranty:
Any malfunctioning issues will be under the service warranty coverage at the payment of a Service Fee. if the problem is not caused by the user/customer. (For example - product malfunctioning issues or battery drainage issues or power supply issues will be covered under warranty)Any accidental issues will void service warranty. (For example - in case of mobile phones and tablets; broken display, bending, scratch, dent, burn, soaked or liquid damage, root or manual update will not be covered under warranty)
What Does Parts Warranty Cover?
The “Parts Warranty” covers any damage under normal usage during the warranty period to any part of the product which carries a valid Parts Warranty.
The following terms and conditions apply under the said warranty:
Duration: The duration of the warranty period varies from product to product, and the details of the warranty will be mentioned with the accompanying warranty card.
However, as many products or its models go out of production after a certain period of time, the replacement of the part may take some time. Vendor’s (Brand) Customer Service will communicate with the customer regarding the details.
Warranty Card: In order to avail the warranty facility, the customer must have the original warranty card and customer invoice copy. Otherwise, the Parts Warranty cannot be availed.
How to Obtain Warranty Service and Where Should I Go?
If the product does not function as warranted during the warranty period, you may obtain warranty service by contacting the Vendor’s customer Service or Brilliant Prime customer support at (+880) 9638 600 800.
This warranty does not cover the following:
- Cosmetic damages such as scratches, nicks, stains and dents.
- Consumable parts such as batteries, or accessories such as remote unless product damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
- Damage caused by service performed by anyone who is not an authorized service provider of brilliant prime.com.
- Damage to a product that has been modified or altered before submitting any complaint to brilliant prime.com.
- Modification or service by anyone other than warranted seller/brand/manufacturer.
- Failure or damage resulting from negligence, misuse, abuse, accident, modification, power surges, improper maintenance, unsuitable physical or operating environment, water (in excess of specifications), flood, fire, natural disasters, or other acts of nature or external causes.
- Damage due to not using product according to the product information materials or user guides.
- Products or parts with an altered identification label or from which the identification label has been removed.
If any customer gets servicing done by any unauthorized third party service provider, then the service warranty will become void even if the duration has not yet expired.